Thanks for visiting my cake shop blog. If you need a cake or dessert for your next special occasion please let me know. You can contact me with any questions or for a quote at all_things_sweet82@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to All Things Sweet! I have been baking for awhile now, but decided to finally start a website dedicated to all my baking endeavors. If you are looking for a specific type of cake you can use the label menu on the left hand side to look for cakes in certain catagories instead of scrolling through everything posted. My email address is listed at the top of this blog or you can leave me a comment on here-look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know you have blog archive listed twice on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...it was being weird yesterday and duplicating everything...I thought I caught them all...thanks!

    ReplyDelete